Did everyone have a fabulous weekend? Since I began working full-time in the corporate world I have found a whole new appreciation for the weekend… weekends are AWESOME.
This weekend I :
- Got my green thumb out and headed to the Lowe’s garden center with BRS to find some new pretties for our garden.
- Drooled over our bride’s fabulous wedding in downtown KC…just to give you a taste of how incredible her style is, check out my Insta-captures here, here and here. WOW.
- Discovered a new (to me) amazing local jewelry artist thanks to Saturday’s gorgeous bride. I’m already on the hunt to purchase my first piece from her collection in the coming weeks!
- Put some ink to paper and practiced some calligraphy strokes.
- Celebrated my beautiful mama over brunch and my mother-in-law over dinner on Sunday.
Excited for some fun posts ahead for this week! Happy Monday y’all!