I couldn’t tell you the exact moment or HOW it happened…but my watch has taken a beating lately and is now missing it’s 11 o’clock tick mark.
Yeah. The little piece is floating around in there. And I’m wearing it anyway. Embarrassing.
Not only that, but it’s starting to get a little icky with wear and tear and scratches on the face. As a piece I never leave home without, it’s easy to see that it’s been a little loved-on over time. As much as I love my timepiece, I’m thinking it’s about time for a new wrist adornment. You could say I’m on “Watch Watch”.
1) Mix and Match Metro Grand // I am slightly obsessed with this gold glittery beauty. (BRS take note!) And it has a plain leather strap to swap out? Be mine, Metro Grand, be mine.
2) Slim Runway // Who hasn’t had a craving for some rose gold accessories? This might be the perfect touch!
3) Deco Diamond // I know, I know. A girl can dream right?
4) Caryle Bracelet // A girly bow detail is just what the doctor ordered this season. This timepiece doubles the perfect bangle bracelet. Love!
5) Skyline // A watch that is sleek, sophisticated…and a tad bit sporty!
Do you have a favorite? BRS…are you reading this? :)